Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tech Tip: Blog Profile

For this week's tech tip, I chose to remove the "About Me" portion from my blog because I couldn't think of a clever way to summarize myself into a few sentences and I didn't want to distract any viewers from the blog post options in the labels section. I think it looks cleaner on my blog page without me rambling about myself. :) Though, I love seeing what other people write on theirs (I'm just not quite as creative) and getting to know people a little bit better through their blogs!

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly disagree with this action. The world needs to know about Kathryn Hill. Honestly so what if it makes your page look "cleaner"? One could argue that your background is watercolor so are you truly worried about your page looking "clean"? Let's just give the people what they want and need. Clearly by that I mean facts about your life starting from birth.

    ReplyDelete