Thursday, February 9, 2017

Tech Tip: Creating a Google Site

For this week's tech tip, I was very proud of myself for creating a new Google Site! At first, I was intimidated and confused because I didn't know which item I was naming what and was unsure of what I would be able to change later. I didn't want to name anything permanently for one topic if I decided to write about another (especially since I'm torn between two right now) so I decided to keep the page address simple with my name. I then simply picked one of the themes, even if it isn't the final one, and created a title and placed an image behind it on the home page. I chose the keyboard picture because it fit the theme of the news special and journalism idea of the idea I picked, so it was nice to already have that as a pre-loaded image on the site. This was a little difficult for me, but I had fun creating this website and I am excited to get started on my Storybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment