Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Notifications

For this week's Tech Tip, I learned how to adjust the notification settings in Canvas! For the entire semester, I have been receiving far too many emails from Canvas and I figured it was time to change that. After watching the video on Notification Preferences, I went to my profile and adjusted what alerts I would receive and when. Most of them I actually ended up unselecting so that I would not receive summaries, but grades and conversations I changed to immediately and weekly summaries. I also found a cool option to include the newly recorded grades in the emails because let's be honest, that moment of panic trying to get the internet to load a score after seeing the notification is the living worst. Now I can see it instantly! I am excited about this Tech Tip and think it is very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment