Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

I can't believe that the semester is over and I am just now downloading the Canvas mobile app! It is so cool and I wish I would have heard about it before now. I really like how the courses page is the homepage because it is so easy to navigate, especially with the bright colors to differentiate each class. The "To Do" tab is my favorite because it helps you stay organized and aware of what's coming up in the following week! I also like the push notifications option because sometimes I don't think to check and I miss important details. This way I can be reminded without having to think of checking myself. Hopefully, this will help me stay motivated for the last few weeks of school so that I don't get behind in any of my classes... Very cool app that I recommend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment